The evaluation of the seismic vulnerability of historical masonry buildings is a difficult task due to the uncertainty regarding structural characteristics and construction techniques, mechanical properties, and pre-existing damage. Hence, there is a need for an efficient computational technique for analyzing such structures and providing reliable results for a large number of buildings within a reasonable time frame.
- ASCE North Carolina -High Fidelity Non-Linear Structural Analysis Under Extreme Loading Conditions Using Extreme Loading Technology
- Using Engineering Simulations to Save Lives – Earthquake Expo 2022
- Numerical Simulations of Collapse Tests on RC Beams
- Extreme Loading for Structures Software – ELS Version 8.0 Released!
- Seismic Debris Field for Collapsed RC Moment Resisting Frame Buildings