The evaluation of the seismic vulnerability of historical masonry buildings is a difficult task due to the uncertainty regarding structural characteristics and construction techniques, mechanical properties, and pre-existing damage. Hence, there is a need for an efficient computational technique for analyzing such structures and providing reliable results for a large number of buildings within a reasonable time frame.
- Numerical Simulations of Collapse Tests on RC Beams
- Seismic Debris Field for Collapsed RC Moment Resisting Frame Buildings
- Progressive Collapse Assessment of Precast Prestressed Reinforced Concrete Beams Using Applied Element Method
- Progressive Collapse Assessment of Precast Reinforced Concrete Beams Using Applied Element Method
- Measures for Reducing Vulnerability of Building Structures Due to Explosions