Explosions bring a serious risk of damage or collapse when are produced inside buildings or in the close proximity. As the hazard intensity and possible effects are difficult to quantify, the structure should have the capacity to survive with inherent damages, thus preventing the progressive or disproportionate collapse.
- Progressive Collapse Assessment of Precast Prestressed Reinforced Concrete Beams Using Applied Element Method
- Progressive Collapse Assessment of Precast Reinforced Concrete Beams Using Applied Element Method
- Measures for Reducing Vulnerability of Building Structures Due to Explosions
- High Fidelity Numerical Seismic Modeling of Ancient Brick Structures
- Collapse analysis of the Polcevera viaduct by the applied element method