Explosions bring a serious risk of damage or collapse when are produced inside buildings or in the close proximity. As the hazard intensity and possible effects are difficult to quantify, the structure should have the capacity to survive with inherent damages, thus preventing the progressive or disproportionate collapse.
- ASCE North Carolina -High Fidelity Non-Linear Structural Analysis Under Extreme Loading Conditions Using Extreme Loading Technology
- Using Engineering Simulations to Save Lives – Earthquake Expo 2022
- Numerical Simulations of Collapse Tests on RC Beams
- Extreme Loading for Structures Software – ELS Version 8.0 Released!
- Seismic Debris Field for Collapsed RC Moment Resisting Frame Buildings