Explosions bring a serious risk of damage or collapse when are produced inside buildings or in the close proximity. As the hazard intensity and possible effects are difficult to quantify, the structure should have the capacity to survive with inherent damages, thus preventing the progressive or disproportionate collapse.
- Numerical Simulations of Collapse Tests on RC Beams
- Seismic Debris Field for Collapsed RC Moment Resisting Frame Buildings
- Progressive Collapse Assessment of Precast Prestressed Reinforced Concrete Beams Using Applied Element Method
- Progressive Collapse Assessment of Precast Reinforced Concrete Beams Using Applied Element Method
- Measures for Reducing Vulnerability of Building Structures Due to Explosions