We’re happy to announce the release of our Advanced Structural Analysis Software, Extreme Loading for Structures (ELS) Version 8.0! ELS is used by structural engineers and researchers around the world to study the effects of blast, progressive collapse, wind, earthquake, projectile impact, and other extreme loads on structures.
We’ve made a number of great improvements in this release. Contact your ASI sales representative to download the new version. Below is a sampling of What’s New, for a complete list of new features download our What’s New in ELS 8.0 Brochure or the Full ELS 8.0 Features Brochure.
What’s New in ELS 8.0:
- Static OpenFoam Loads
- Synchronous Dynamic OpenFoam Loads
- Start Analysis from Blast Arrival Time
- Modeling of Complex Brick Systems
- Output for Contact Forces & Spring Temperature
- Nonlinear Materials with Thermal Expansion Coefficients & Reinforcement Bending Ratio