Home > Software Modules > ELS Viewer
The 3D Extreme Loading for Structures Results Viewer allows the user to view frame by frame results as the solver runs and perform a number of post-processing tasks in order to analyze results and export presentation and report materials.
Extreme Loading® for Structures Viewer Features
- Open GL 3.3 Enabled: Makes viewing and navigating expansive output for large problems especially smooth.
- Show Status: Show status of all springs (cracked, yielded, failed in tension or compression, separated, etc.).
- Create Report: Create a report on the maximum internal forces in each object separately
- Filter Elements: Ability to filter elements or springs based on output values. This enables the user to get elements of specific speed, displacements or acceleration in addition to springs with maximum stress, strain, etc.
- Problem Features: gives users several viewing options for interpreting results including:
- Velocity vectors
- Contact points
- Blast surfaces
- Crack locations
- Enhanced Display Controls: allow users more control over output display and selection of elements, springs, sections, components, or levels.
- Enhanced Filters: display objects by material or component type.
- Filtration Queries: create custom filtration queries based on complex criteria (Object Type, Material,Interface ID, Pre-Stressing, Loading, Velocity, Rotation, Displacement, etc,). Import & export queries for common tasks.
- Eigen Modes: view animated periods, frequencies, and mass participation factor for all mode shapes of the model.
- Custom Internal Force Diagrams: create animated internal force diagrams for components, levels, or the whole structure taking into consideration cracks, rebar, yielding and other phenomena that occur during loading.
- Bending moment
- Contour Diagrams: create animated stress, strain, kinematics, and blast contour diagrams for components, levels, or the whole structure filtered by the component type or material type.
- Charts: allow users more control over all aspects of charts and the ability to animate charts to follow the steps of the analysis.
- Movie Generation: add text and markers to *.avi and *.bmp.